Reusable Wraps - Daisy Pattern
Did you know that the average family can go through almost 24 rolls of plastic wrap per year? These reusable wraps are the perfect, eco-friendly alternative to help you eliminate that waste in your household.
Use the heat of your hands to help shape the wraps to itself or to a container. They're perfect for so many things, including wrapping snacks in your child's lunch box or covering leftovers in your fridge.
- Small: approx. 8" square
- Medium: approx. 12" square
- Large: approx. 16" square
- Small: one of each sized wrap
- Large: three of each sized wrap
- Hand-wash only, cool water is suggested.
- Not for use in microwave or dishwasher.
- Not suggested for use on raw meats.
- Depending on use, product life can typically last around 12 months.
Materials: 100% cotton fabric, 100% natural beeswax, pine resin, organic jojoba oil
All wraps are hand cut, therefore occasionally they may not be perfect squares.